Christian Stewardship Advisor Vacancies Christian Stewardship Advisor
Christian Stewardship Advisor
28 hours a week
Closing date: 2nd June 2023
Interview dates: Tuesday 20th June 2023
We are seeking a Christian Stewardship Adviser to join the Parish Support Team to:
- actively promote good Christian stewardship and generosity across our diocese;
- ensure talents, gifts and resources, gifts that God has bestowed, can be used to best further the mission and ministry of the Church;
- have a strong understanding of biblical stewardship and management of all that God gives and provides;
- equip and develop clergy and laity to confidently speak and preach on Christian stewardship of resources, generosity of time and money and sacrifice in their settings;
- lead the celebration of Christian stewardship in worship and fellowship opportunities.
We are offering 28 hours per week, Mon. to Fri., occasional evenings and weekends.
Salary £28,640 per annum. Contribution of 15% of basic annual salary into our pension scheme.
For an informal conversation contact:
Jayne Tarry, Parish Support Manager: email@example.com Tel: 01962 737348
Job Description Download
Application Form Part 1 Download
Application Form Part 2 Download