City Chaplain for Dementia – Southampton
20 Hours per Week
14,000 - 15,600
Closing Date: 11th October 2023
Interview Dates: Week of 16 October
Licensed to the BRF Anna Chaplaincy Network
Do You Have a Heart for Helping Families Living with Dementia?
- Are you a caring, flexible, team worker who is able to work with the big picture citywide and one to one with families?
- This is a new and innovative role. You will be joining a supportive team, at a time of growth and development.
- Caraway is a local charity supporting the spiritual well-being of the older person. We are looking for a lead chaplain to offer spiritual care to families, churches and communities living with dementia.
- 20 hours per week, negotiable and flexible
- £14,000 – £15,600 pa dependent on experience
- Initially 2-year fixed term contract
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 11th October
Interviews will be held the week of 16th October
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO RECEIVE AN APPLICATION PACK PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org